Sunday, August 30, 2020

Time Strategies

 Time management issues 

I will be the first to admit that I am a heavy procrastinator. I always wait until the last minute to do things, even though I always have this thought in the back of my mind that does not go away until i finish whatever it is i need to do. This voice in the back of my head stresses me out, but i somehow still choose to ignore it. I think if i paid more attention to the little voice telling me to finish my stuff earlier, i would be much better off and could actually enjoy my free time rather than think about what i should be doing. I will be attempting to change these habits, and i am glad that this blog post is making me write out my flaws in a concrete manner. I think that once i get the ball rolling i am able to fully achieve whatever it is i need to do, all i need is the little push. 

This is how i feel when i have to do school work that i have been putting off for weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Story: 100 Word Story

Satyabrata's Pleasure   "Mom, how come we never get to eat meat?"said Satyabrata. His mother replied, "I can barely affor...