Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Comments and Feedback

1. The comments that I have received from classmates in my opinion has been helpful, especially when a majority of comments are pointing out the same thing. For example, in one of my stories I lacked dialogue so many classmates let me know that it could be helpful in the story. I kept that in mind for the next story I wrote and tried to incorporate it into my writing naturally. 
2. I think that my feedback to other students has been good. I like highlighting my favorite parts of their work, and try to provide specific changes that I feel could be beneficial. 
3. I definitely think the blog post introductions help in getting to know our classmates. It has made the class feel a bit more personal rather than just random people commenting on other's stories. My introduction does a good job in my opinion of informing classmates about my interests and what I like to do.
4. I want to be more specific on the comments I make on other people's blogs as I believe it can be one of the most helpful things when making edits. Sometimes comments are broad and it does not leave an impact on the person, so I feel it is good to get specific. 

This is my favorite because I live by the idea that you fall down 7 times and get up 8. You can never give up on your dreams whatever it is. Failure is part of any process, what shapes us is how we deal with that failure. I believe that to be great at anything you must fail several times, and that failure is a precursor to success. Failure is the price you must pay to achieve success. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Story: 100 Word Story

Satyabrata's Pleasure   "Mom, how come we never get to eat meat?"said Satyabrata. His mother replied, "I can barely affor...