Sunday, August 30, 2020

Assignments

 Week 1 - 

The course material for week 1 was very intriguing, and far more different than any class i have ever taken just based on structure. The whole blog idea was slightly complicated in the beginning but by the second or third blog post, it became super easy and fun! I am enjoying the course so far, it is less stressful and far more enjoyable than any of my other classes. I also love how open ended and flexible the whole course is! A lot of the extra credit assignments stood out to me as something I would definitely consider doing, especially the wikipedia trails. I always get myself lost in the rabbit hole of the internet, so this seems fun!

Here's a dog meme. Perhaps a dog wrote this very post;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Story: 100 Word Story

Satyabrata's Pleasure   "Mom, how come we never get to eat meat?"said Satyabrata. His mother replied, "I can barely affor...